XCAP is now conveniently located in The United Kingdom. Expect that your supplements will be shipped to you with ease and efficiency. Check out www.XCAPUK.com and also Xtreme Couture UK on Facebook.
Comments : Leave a Comment »
Tags: 4Ever Greens, aa resveratrol, AA Resveratrol Blast, Adrenal Balance, Adrenal Glandular, Alex Schoenauer, Amir Sadollah, athletes, b12, B12 Nitro, Bellator, Blood Doc, Blood Doc John, blooddoc, Boxing, Brian Keck, Brice Ritani-Coe, Coker, Couture, Dana White, Dennis Davis, Dr. John Fitzgerald, Dustin Phillips, EFA’s, Eric Nicksick, Evan Dunham, Fish Oil, Forrest Griffin, Frank Trigg, Gil Guardado, Gil Martinez, Grappling, Gray Maynard, igf, Igf blast, Jake Bonacci, Jason Trevino, Jay Hieron, Jimmy Jones, John Alessio, John Gunderson, John Hahn, joint, joint flex, Kui Gonsalves-Kanoho, martin Kampmann, MAX EFA’s, Michael Chandler, Mike Dizak, Mike Pyle, minerals, mixed martial arts, MMA, Muay Thai, Natural Minerals, Natural Mins, Neil Melanson, nfl, NFL Athletes, nfl UK, Nik Fekete, Nutritional Supplements, O2 Plus, Omega 3's, omega 3’s, Optimum-t, Patrick Begin, Pride, Protein Powder, Randy Couture, Ray Sefo, resveratrol, Rick Castro, Rodrigo Botti, Ron Frazier, Ryan Couture, Scott Coker, Sports Supplements, Strikeforce, Supplements, Tim Lane, Todd Duffee, Tuff n Uff, Tyson Griffin, UFC, UFC 129, UFC 130, UFC 132, UFC 133, UFC 134, UFC 135, UFC 136, UFC 137, UFC 138, UFC 139, UFC 140, UK XCAP, vita d, vita-d, Vitamins, Vitor Belfort, Whey, Whey Isolate, XC, XCAP, xcap.tv, XCAPS, XCMMA, Xtra enymes, Xtra EnZymes, Xtreme Couture, Xtreme Couture MMA, Zinc, Zinc Clutch
Categories : 4Ever Greens, AA Resveratrol Blast, Adrenal Balance, Adrenal Glandular, Aging, Artificial Sweeteners, Asthma, B12 Nitro, Blood Doc John, Cancer, Hormones, Joint Flex, Max EFA's, Natural Mins, O2 Plus+, Optimum T, Randy Couture, Uncategorized, Vita D, Whey Isolate, XCAP, Xtra EnZymes, Xtreme Couture, Zinc Clutch
How do you increase Human Growth Hormone naturally without drugs?
1. I tell people to use IGF-Force from XCAP.
(3 tablets when you wake up and 3 tablets at bed. Sometimes I go with 4 and 4)
I also like to use Optimum T at the same time because I think they work better when used together.
2. It is a little known fact that athletes in contact sports have low HGH. They have even done studies on boxers, which show boxers have low HGH. So I can imagine the same results can be applied to MMA and Football. The pituitary gland makes HGH, so I help repair the pituitary gland with pituitary glandular. This is something I must be contacted for.
3. Get to bed by 10:30 and sleep for 8 hours. Sleep can make a big difference.
4. Exercise with weights or kettlebells for short periods of high intensity.
5. You can also take some amino acids right before bed with the IGF-force.
6. We also take a shake after working out that is high in amino acids and L-glutamine. We do not take a shake with a bunch of sugar in it. See my Blog on a recovery drink.
Here it is:
1. 2 cups of ice water
2. 2 scoops of Whey Isolate (from XCAP)
3. 1 scoop of 4Ever Greens (from XCAP)
4. 1 gram of NAC (N-acetly-l-cysteine)
5. 5 – 15 grams of L-glutamine
6. ¼ – ½ cup blueberries (organic)
7. ¼ – ½ cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
XCAP does not sell Amino Acid pills. However the Whey Isolate has a high level of amino acids and Branched-Chain Amino Acids in it. I only recommend NAC, L-Glutamine and Amino Acids from a trusted and regulated source. You can email me for specifics.
Blood Doc John
Comments : Leave a Comment »
Categories : Hormones
This is coming from an angle that you have probably never heard before.
I get a lot of questions about growth hormone and thought I would share something from the Anti-Aging conference in Las Vegas in December 2009.
Let’s first talk about aging and Telomeres. I have written a few blogs about telomeres which are the tail of the chromosomes within your DNA. Short telomeres are very bad. In a nutshell, short telomeres mean you are aging horribly.
There is a company who has taken a molecule from the astragalus root and has shown in studies that this will lengthen the telomeres. This is a hot and developing topic. We will update you on this as more develops. Currently it runs over $1000 per month to take this substance.
I had heard rumors that some athletes who have used steroids and growth hormone have prematurely shortened their telomeres, which is obviously very bad for them. I spoke in length with the owner of the company and asked him a how he felt about the trend with taking growth hormone and aging.
Just so you know, I personally feel that growth hormone is widely overused and abused for that matter. There is a place for it, but if your ignoring all the other things that cause low growth hormone, you should do those first.
What the owner of this company said was that he and many of the anti-aging doctors jumped on the growth hormone bandwagon over 10 years ago. Now, he has short telomeres and so do many of the other doctors he is familiar with. He even said he felt “it was like robbing Peter to pay Paul.” The growth hormone worked because of cell replication and that he felt those same reasons caused the telomeres to become shortened at a faster rate.
So now you have a bunch of doctors and athletes who have taken growth hormone with short telomeres. We will see how this plays out, as more information becomes known.
Blood Doc John
Comments : 1 Comment »
Categories : Hormones, Steroids
by Blood Doc John
I attended the annual American Anti-Aging Symposium in Las Vegas last week.
It is a huge event every year with some of the latest research being presented by top doctors and scientists from around the world.
I will share some things that you will find interesting from this last week.
1. Nutrition, Exercise and Sleep are the most important things that effect how you age. (duh, right! Well this was addressed by nearly every speaker)
2. To Look better, Feel better and have better sex eat 75% – 85% plant foods. (Vegetables and fruits). I think the rest should be wild caught fish, grass fed meat and nuts.
3. Flu – when Vitamin D blood levels are over 60, it is very hard for that person to get the flu.
4. For optimal hormones, you should have sex every 48 hours. (This is obviously a favorite)
5. Adrenal Stress is a huge problem in all of society and affects every system of the body in a bad way. (This is why XCAP has the product Adrenal Balance)
6. Systemic Enzyme Therapy has a positive influence on wide ranging therapies including making hormones work better. (This is why XCAP has the product called Xtra EnZymes) People that even take Human Growth Hormone get much better results when taking enzymes.
7. Telomeres are the hot topic since the Nobel Prize was given a few months ago. Preservation of telomeres is helped with Vitamin D (XCAP Vita D), a proper ratio of omega 3’s and vitamin E (XCAP Max EFA’s), anti-oxidants and vegetables (XCAP 4Ever Greens).
8. One company is working on a patent to actually extend telomeres. I had a long conversation with them and will keep you informed on this.
9. Athletes that have taken steroids and human growth hormone may have greatly shortened their telomeres. This is like robbing Peter to pay Paul. Short-term success for long-term disaster. Lengthening the telomeres is very important to these people.
10. Energy medicine using sound waves with multiple frequencies and lasers are becoming very popular due to their ability to help heal. They are even used to rebuild collagen in the face to turn back the clock.
Comments : 4 Comments »
Categories : 4Ever Greens, Adrenal Balance, Flu, Hormones, Max EFA's, Steroids, Xtra EnZymes