How do you increase Human Growth Hormone naturally without drugs?
1. I tell people to use IGF-Force from XCAP.
(3 tablets when you wake up and 3 tablets at bed. Sometimes I go with 4 and 4)
I also like to use Optimum T at the same time because I think they work better when used together.
2. It is a little known fact that athletes in contact sports have low HGH. They have even done studies on boxers, which show boxers have low HGH. So I can imagine the same results can be applied to MMA and Football. The pituitary gland makes HGH, so I help repair the pituitary gland with pituitary glandular. This is something I must be contacted for.
3. Get to bed by 10:30 and sleep for 8 hours. Sleep can make a big difference.
4. Exercise with weights or kettlebells for short periods of high intensity.
5. You can also take some amino acids right before bed with the IGF-force.
6. We also take a shake after working out that is high in amino acids and L-glutamine. We do not take a shake with a bunch of sugar in it. See my Blog on a recovery drink.
Here it is:
1. 2 cups of ice water
2. 2 scoops of Whey Isolate (from XCAP)
3. 1 scoop of 4Ever Greens (from XCAP)
4. 1 gram of NAC (N-acetly-l-cysteine)
5. 5 – 15 grams of L-glutamine
6. ¼ – ½ cup blueberries (organic)
7. ¼ – ½ cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
XCAP does not sell Amino Acid pills. However the Whey Isolate has a high level of amino acids and Branched-Chain Amino Acids in it. I only recommend NAC, L-Glutamine and Amino Acids from a trusted and regulated source. You can email me for specifics.
Blood Doc John