Meatza (Pizza) the Xtreme Couture version by Blood Doc John
If you are eating a diet that cuts out grains and you miss pizza, here is a solution.
I made this recipe from following a few others. I am not sure who to give credit to but it is good.
Ground Beef (I used 80 /20)
Grilled Onions and peppers
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Coat bottom of pan with olive oil
- Put ground beef in the pan and flatten it out. Make as flat as possible.
- Sprinkle on Garlic Salt
- Bake at 450F for approximately 10 minutes
- Pour off the grease
- Add another layer of Garlic Salt
- Spread on pizza Sauce (spread this on very thick, much thicker than regular pizza)
- Put on the rest of the toppings. I found that putting on a much heavier layer than regular pizza makes it much better.
10. Put the broiler on High.
11. Broil the Meatza until the cheese turns brown. This usually takes a few minutes.